Web planning and design services provided to national non-profit... VAWnet.org.
VAWnet supports local, state, and national prevention and intervention strategies that enhance safety and well-being and address the self-identified needs and concerns of victims and survivors.
Herrington & Company was contracted to help VAWnet organize their exstenive library of domestic violence research and support documentation. The goal was to make it easier for their national audience to search and filter through the vast amount of information. We also knew that no matter how well organized the information was we'd need to ensure that the design interface supported the simplified outline.
End result, a clean, easy to use interface that allows site visitors find what their looking for via several intuitive content paths.
- Web Planning / Budget Definitions
- Information Architecture Outlines
- Wireframe Development
- Website Design / Layout
- HTML / CSS Development
- Web Technology Consulting
- Wordpress Integration & Customization
- Training / Support
In Their Own Words... Client Quotes:
- Casey Keene - VAWnet Manager at National Resource Center on Domestic Violence
- YMCA Internships - Canada
- United Refractories Co.
- Duquesne university school of business
- Android Synker Widget
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
- Audits & Investigations
- Gateway Analytical
- RCX Building Diagnostics
- South Hills Chamber of Commerce
- Lake Compounce
- Runaway & Homeless Youth Toolkit
- National Center on Domestic Violence