Mini site development for higher education... University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine.
Pitt Med strives to develop the world's finest clinicians and researchers. To do this they must first allow our students to pursue their passions without being encumbered by debt.
Herrington & Company has been contracted several times over the past 4 years to help the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine promote their scholarship fundraising campaigns.
Each of the campaigns have consisted of integrating custom content into the schools prebranded web templates and email marketing design and development that remained consistent with the school's current print campaigns.
- Web Planning / Budget Definitions
- Web Technology Consulting
- Email Marketing Design
- Website Design / Layout
- HTML / CSS Development
In Their Own Words... Client Quotes:
"Herrington & Company came into a very challenging situation and handled it with aplomb. Through the process of shifting deadlines and many, many extra required steps, Herrington & Company delivered a finished product that we could all be very proud of. It was a pleasure to work with them once again.”
- Emily Martin - Writer at University of Pittsburgh Medical and Health Sciences Foundation
- YMCA Internships - Canada
- United Refractories Co.
- Duquesne university school of business
- Android Synker Widget
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
- Audits & Investigations
- Gateway Analytical
- RCX Building Diagnostics
- South Hills Chamber of Commerce
- Lake Compounce
- Runaway & Homeless Youth Toolkit
- National Center on Domestic Violence